Sunday, November 10, 2013

Going to Bed Early on my 30th Birthday

It's amazing how much changes in a week. Last Sunday was an incredibly challenging day. Today, I'm celebrating my 30th birthday while also celebrating my daughter's first week of life. I always imagined I would enter my 30's with friends and food and a killer dance party. Or maybe a fancy dinner out with Dan in a new little black dress. Instead, I will most likely be in leggings all day and be in bed by 8pm. 

I'm so blessed to have such an important (and precious) reason to stay in on my 30th birthday!





Happy 30 years to ME and an even happier 7 days to Ruthie Mae!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Bethany! And happy first week, Ruthie Mae!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catrina! It was fun seeing you at church the other week!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do, too! My husband made fun of me, but then, he loved the picture!

      Delete