Sunday, May 25, 2014

Little Squalicum Beach

Since moving to Bellingham, we've visited almost 10 different beaches. I love them all for different reasons and I thought I would highlight my favorites on the blog. I'm starting out with the first beach I saw during very low tide. I had NO idea I could explore marine life outside of an aquarium! Proof that I grew up in the middle of America!

Little Squalicum Beach is just minutes from our house. Dan often walks there from his office. It's a shallow beach, so low tide makes for the perfect mucky playground. Gigantic shellfish are everywhere!





We've spent lots of time here. The beach is only 10 feet from the small parking lot. It's easy to just drop by at low tide or for a quick view of the setting sun over the islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment