Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting Back Our Health

We've got cabin fever!!! I've been sick since before Christmas and I'm going crazy! I couldn't talk for over two weeks, so homeschooling was out of the question. Ruthie Mae coughed through the already long and painful nights, so sleep was also out of the question. It's been rough but we've all turned the corner. I'm no longer whisper yelling at the kids and we've picked up our curriculum and started educating ourselves again.

Ruthie Mae is 10 weeks old now, practically a teenager! Her brothers continue to dote on her and talk to her in high pitched squeaky voices. Kinda cute, kinda weird. I'm just so thankful for our health and that we're able to leave the house again. It's true that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone!!





1 comment:

  1. HOW is she 10 weeks old already? Stop growing Ruthie Mae!

    ReplyDelete