Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Homeschooling - Strengthening the Bond Between Siblings

Since choosing to homeschool, I've watched my boys grow from brothers to best friends. Elijah is often teaching and encouraging Lazarus and they spend a lot of time playing together. I do have to remember to give them space from each other too, but for the most part, I am loving all this family time!!!

Now that Ruthie Mae is here, these boys have even more love to give. Sometimes if I need a minute to myself, I will put Ruthie Mae on the floor and she completely entertains the boys.









I always thought I would send the kids off to school so I could pursue a carrier or heck, just start reading again. Who knows, maybe one day that will be our life, but for now, we are a homeschooling family. The bond between my children is strengthening each day and I am thankful for that. I love what we are gaining from this experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment