Wednesday, November 26, 2014

9 Years Into It

9 years ago, I married a man. He was a young immature man and I was a young immature woman. We had no idea what we were doing and fought a lot. We didn't know how to be a team. We didn't know where we were going or why we wanted to go there. We just had no clue. Thankfully, God knew us well and put us together for a purpose. Slowly over time, God has been revealing that purpose to us, one step at a time. Through all the changes, we're learning to work together, give grace and help one another. I am SO thankful we've made it this far. It's truly a miracle!!

We've been in deep valleys and we've climbed high mountains.



We've made 3 amazing humans and daily, we work together to teach and shepherd these little people.



I know this is just the beginning. As long as we're both alive, we'll be doing life together. We won't always be happy, but we'll be filled with a joy and peace which surpasses all understanding. As long as I live, this man is my man. I am so grateful!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! The 26th is a good day all around, I think. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete